The Applicant for this position is expected to complete the following tasks:
• Work on a variety of assignments, including financial modeling performed for acquisitions using discounted cash flow, market approach, and transaction approach analyses, reviewing equity and debt securities with hedge funds and private equity funds, purchase price allocation, intellectual property valuations, business unit and asset impairment valuations, intangible asset valuations and options valuations for multiple industries.
• Performing acquisition analysis on a wide range of public and private entities within various industries using accepted and relevant approaches and theory
• Designing and working with financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction and option pricing analyses.
• Independently gathering data pertinent to the engagement through direct client interaction and client site visits
• Assisting in preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
• Contributing directly to the development of proposals, presentations, and publications communicated to current and prospective clients.
Performing in-depth client, industry, market and competitor research.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, management ( with a concentration in finance) or MBA from an accredited college or university
Minimum one year related experience preferred
• Computer proficiency and ability to maximize applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel
• Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to master new tasks and industries quickly
• Demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
• Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
• Commitment to obtaining outstanding results
• Big four financial consulting strongly preferred
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is focused on driving new business for the organization and will own identifying and developing strategic client relationships and opportunities with a focus on M&A transitions and capital acquisitions.
The ideal candidate will have a hunter mentality and excel in identifying and developing new business opportunities. You are innately curious and demonstrate an understanding of and passion for client and customer issues. Personal success motivates you, and you also find satisfaction in helping others succeed and creating innovative solutions within a collaborative team environment. You’re energetic with a keen bias for execution, speed, and accomplishment. As an experienced Sales professional, you’ve developed:
• Strong relationship skills, maturity and confidence to develop connections and open doors at the decision maker level.
• Excellent, dynamic communication skills including presentation, written and verbal.
• Business acumen across industries and business issue levels.
• Strong planning and organizational skills.
• Broad and comprehensive knowledge within a multidimensional industry
Experience in a high performing consultative sales or closely related role. Must have new business development background, with a sophisticated understanding of the M&A industry.
In this role, the successful candidate will serve as the Executive Assistant to the President, with responsibility for providing executive-level coordination, planning, and logistical/administrative support for a wide range of tasks. The Assistant will handle day-to-day management of the President’s schedule, correspondence, travel requirements, and perform all associated administrative and logistical tasks to ensure successful and seamless accomplishment of the President’s logistical and administrative tasks. On the President’s behalf, the Assistant receives visitors and telephone calls, exercising judgment to screen those which can be handled personally from those requiring the attention of the President.
• At least 3 years of experience providing support to multiple VP and/or C-level executives
• Collaborative mentality – must have experience working in a fast-past team environment
• Proactive self-starter who takes the initiative, owns projects and meets deadlines
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Extremely organized with strong attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within an organization
• Understands the importance of professionalism and confidentiality
• Proficient in Google G-Suite (Email, Calendar, Drive, etc)
• Bachelor's or Associate's degree preferred